Will you plumb in the tap & do any neccesary electrical work?

We have neither the tools, skill set or in some cases required qualifications (such as corgigas or electrical NIC or other approved governing body) to undertake any plumbing, gas, electrical, plastering or carpentry work. If you do need the services of any of these trades we will happily give you contact numbers of trained professionals that we recommend. We will also co-ordinate our services with them on your behalf.

When your sink is undermounted, we will fix it in place with a water tight silicone seal, you will need to get somebody else to connect the waste pipe & tap. We can put you in contact with people who will undertake this work.